Ms. Londergan represents clients in all areas of family law. Her practice includes extensive experience in negotiating and litigating issues involving divorce, contested child custody, high net worth asset division, visitation rights, geographical restrictions, spousal and child support, prenuptial agreements, and modification and enforcement actions. She also handles matters of paternity, support, and custody of non-marital children.
Ms. Londergan is a skilled and detail oriented negotiator who believes that most family matters should resolve swiftly and out of court. She recognizes, however, that some facts and circumstances require decisive action through litigation, and she prides herself in her ability to anticipate and prepare for litigation well in advance.
Ms. Londergan’s clients include business owners, business professionals, medical professionals, executives, attorneys, educators, stay-at-home parents, and their spouses.
- Texas, 2004
- English & Spanish
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Austin Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Family Law Foundation, Member
- Austin Bar Association, Family Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Bell County Bar Association, Member
Honors and Awards
- Clients Choice Award, Avvo
- Outstanding Moot Court Award, St Mary’s University School of Law
- Dean’s Leadership Award, St Mary’s University School of Law
- Board of Advocates
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- The Order of the Barristers
- Moot Court Team
- Martindale AV Rated
- Super Lawyer
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Program on Negotiation-Mediation 2020
Mediator Certification 2014
J.D. – 2004
B.A. – 2001 - Major: History
Mr. Thompson was not only extremely knowledgeable with family law and offered the best options for my son’s safety, he also was very compassionate towards me during a very hard time.